Suite Dreams Vacation Reservations / Policy
To make a reservation, please email us the dates of travel along with the number of guest that will be accompanying you (please be clear on the number of children and adults); along with the number of guests, please include type of accommodation you have chosen. Availability will be confirmed from the resort within 48-72 hours. At that time you will receive our email with the availability, payment for the room accommodations will be asked for and processed before the reservation can be confirmed. You will then receive our email with the reservation confirmation information within 3-5 business days. To ensure you get the accommodations you want, the trick is to book and confirm approximately 3 months in advance for vacation dates in the slower season (May – August) and 6 months in advance for reservations dates during the peak season (November – April). This will guarantee that you receive the accommodation and vacation you deserve!
Please have reservation confirmation in hand prior to purchasing airlines tickets.
PLEASE NOTE – PAYMENT FOR ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS IS NONREFUNDABLE. ALL INCLUSIVE FEES ARE PAID AT THE RESORT UPON ARRIVAL.
The Dominican Government charges a $10.00 USD per person fee upon entering the country. This will be paid at the airport upon landing.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- All payments are non refundable.
Reschedule / Cancellation policy applies for personal, medical, weather:
- Greater than 3 months prior to your departure date you may reschedule. Payment will be applied towards the reschedule date.
- You can reschedule One Time Only and must be done within one year of original rental date or you forfeit your entire rental payments.
- 90 -30 days prior to your departure date, 50% credit will be given towards your rescheduled date.
- Less than 30 days, cancellation forfeit 100% of rental payments. No rescheduling can be done.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Policy – 5 & 6 Bedroom Villa Rental Policy
- If unforeseen circumstance should arise at check in, 5 or 6 bedroom villa is not available then two 3 bedroom villas will be assigned to Guests at no additional cost.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Policy – Villa Assignment
- Resort does not give out any Villa number allocations before arrival. Allocation is given at time of check-in.
- Please note that each villa differs with its own unique style, age and location. Requests can be made but will not be guaranteed.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Policy – Visitors at the Resort
- Any guests that should wish to join you in resort that are not included in the reservation confirmation will be subject to a daily charge US$100 and will be issued a NON-VIP bracelet. Please note fee may change to the present rate.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Policy – Reservation Age Requirement
- Lead Passenger must be a responsible guest of at least 18 years of age. There must be an 18 year old guest present for the entire duration of the vacation. Proof of age may be required
Flight Cancellation or Rescheduling
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club and Member are not liable for any cost incurred due to a canceled or rescheduled flight provided by an independent airline carrier.
Complimentary Airport Transportation
- Once Suite Dreams Vacation receives your complete itineraries, we will make the arrangement for your pick up at Puerto Plata Airport (POP). Only complimentary transportation to and from Puerto Plata Airport.
- Please Note, it is the Guest responsibility to contact the transportation department at the resort no later than 2 full days prior to return departure in order to Guarantee your transportation from the resort to airport.